Monday, November 18, 2013

Hunters of men, Hunted by a Mean Santa, Kishkumen the Cat and Transfers


 What's up Mi Familia. Another week full of cra-craziness! 


   We went to a place called Searcy (sir-cee) for a meeting. In the meeting we were taught how to be hunters in this fullness of times. We were also told how we should testify to everyone we talk to and share the message of the restored gospel and how it blesses and seals families. It was awesome and I got a lot out of it.


   We have had a lot of good things happen and a lot of weird things happen as well. The good is we found and taught a lot of people this week. Skippy came to church and loved it and the members fellowshipped him very well.

    Okay now down to the  nitty gritty of the week. It starts off with Kishkumen, not the robber but the cat. We woke up one day to find a cat chilling on our car. we tried everything to make it go away but all it wanted was to come in our house! And one time after a very busy day we came in and there is Kishkumen chilling right under our table. Well let's just say we casted him out of our midst.


    Then we went out. we were walking down this long road when I get this feeling saying 'hey someone is following you.' At first I igorned it but then it came again but this time it said 'look behind you.' I did and saw a man walking behind us who kinda looked like Santa Claus  I turned to Elder Pedersen who had already seen him so we walked faster. He does too. We decide to go left; He turns left and cuts right in front of us and hands us some cards. We try to talk to him but all he wanted to do was yell at us so we told him to have a nice day and we would pray for him. It was very interesting to be stalked by Santa Claus.


  Pedersen got a transfer call today. So we will go Memphis I will bring my camera this time. Peace  be with y'all.
I was born in the gospel, molded by it, and I know it to be true, and I know God knows it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment