Monday, April 7, 2014

General Conference and Miracles



Hey how's it going? Conference was legit! It blew me away! 

  This week we walked and walked and talked. We found some really good people.  Among these are Jimmy and Lauren. We set an appointment for Friday. We had a lot of stuff fall through on us that day, so we went off to see Jimmy and Lauren.  On the way I had a prayer in my heart that they would be home. When we turned the  corner, there was  Lauren's car broken down right in front of us. We pushed it back to her house where we had a great lesson,  and they have a date for baptism on the 26th of this month. I know God hears our prayers even if it seems like he doesn't at first. 
  

  Here are some people for y'all  to pray for: Leonard, Anthony, Jimmy, Lauren and Eber.

Eber was a miracle as well. One day we felt inspired to go check out a small town in our area called Medina (ma-dinea). We could not find anyone that day, so we were walking back to the car when this guy pulls up and says do you guys need a ride? We asked if he would like to hear a message about Jesus Christ. It turns out that he is from California  and he was talking to missionaries over there before he moved. He gladly let us come back and talk to him and his family.

    Things have gotten better and I have learned a lot of lessons out here, both for  physical  and spiritual stuff. It has got me thinking of who I want to be. I don't mean a cowboy or a solider or a Jedi. I mean who I want to be as a person. I want to become better each day and that only can be done through the Atonement of Christ -aka His Grace. 


   Love y'all
 Elder (Ryan) Duron


2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work!!

    ~Forrest Cook - Paragould

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pray for you to find those who are being prepared to find the Gospel and for your safety every day...morning and night. We are so grateful to see the Lord helping you and your companion to inspire and guide you to those He is preparing to hear and receive the Gospel. I am pleased to see you ask that we pray for individuals by name. President Eyring's talk in the Priesthood Session of General Conference was about the benefits of doing that. God bless you for your selfless service and love for our Father in Heaven's children. - Sister and Brother Olsen

    ReplyDelete