Monday, August 25, 2014

And it came to pass...


Man this week was another missionary week. We both got sick, it was 10000 dregess and I think it was national don't answer the door day. That's fine though. We had some legit lessons and learned some things.


    We got to teach Steve and Angie,  a 60 year old man and his 30 year old daughter. Steve had a dream that we would knock on their door and leave a prayer with them. About a week ago that dream came true,and they have been awesome. they ask all the right questions and they have a date for 13 of September. Remember them in your prayers.


    We have a general  authority coming in September. Elder Zwick, the 70 that give the "what are you thinking" talk is coming to check our mission out. We can't wait for it.

   I have been reading in Ether, and man for being a small book it is legit. It has me helped keep hope and stay strong this hard week. I loved the part where the Lord promises " signs shall follow those that believe." I have seen that hand of God prepare and lead us though rain and heat. I love how small thing sometimes are the things that matter most in the gospel
    

Love y'all. Stay rested but not arrested...that would not be a fun Email.
from Elder (Ryan) Duron

Me and my comp Elder Brekenridge on P-day

No comments:

Post a Comment