Monday, December 30, 2013

Another Transfer For the Elder


Hey hey, I am nineteen today. What what!!! Even though its not a major age like 18 or 21 I still feel old... not.


  Man so I woke up this morning with a smile on my face and skip in my step. Then I got a call from the APs  telling me that I have been transferred. =:::( so I have to get ready to head over to Memphis on Wednesday to find who, where, and why.      Haha, E-rock gets to be a  primary teacher. Awesome. God gives us callings to grow and to know him better. Eddie is a priest-sweet. Hey, tell me more guys come on.


Well, I will repent and take more pics. And I will be in Memphis on Wednesday.I will tell yall more next  on the who, where, and why. Well, God will tell me the why in his own time. I need to listen for it.
Love Elder (Ryan) E Duron


No comments:

Post a Comment