Monday, December 2, 2013

No pics :,( or THIS IS PIGGOTT !!!





   I feel that I have not kept my part of the deal and am sorry for no pics. We are down in Paragould today for various reasons, but I can't  BELIEVE I forgot my camera. That's  just no good. I plan to send pics and the card as well as a gift for secret Santa so watch the mail.
   Man what a week! We went to the  hospital  and put our names on the list. The lady there actually was really intereseated in our message and we plan to go back to see her and find new people. Also we have  awesome news about Neil.

    We had interviews with the mission president last Wednesday and got interesting  news from him (I will tell y'all about that in my letter). But we talked to him about Neil and how he needs an interview with him, and president plans on doing that this sunday. So we plan to have Neil and his son Ian baptized sometime this month or the next.

   Also we had four thanksgiving dinners in a row, and thank goodness, we need those. The Branch has been so helpful. They help so much with the work. They are one of the most cheerful and loving groups of saints I have seen so far.
   We have mostly been finding through less actives and members. All because of Elder Bluth's sprained foot, but it is getting better. But since we have been talking to less active members we saw good brother G ( u know who) again. We have been working with him and he thinks he can not sin and also that any member that is in the army should be kicked out of the church. (Jacob 4:14) o-O but all in all we have been making great progress here.

  I have been working on studying and prefecting my teaching. Which means memorizing   scriptures.  That's right, Dad I have been putting scriptures to memory for every lesson point in PReach my Gospel. Like I said before, I plan to send pictures+card+letter+gift+other things= package from me.
Love y'all from the back woods of Arkansas 


EL Duron


No comments:

Post a Comment